Our Grandfather started farming here in 1962 and now in the hands of my brothers and I it remains very much a family business. It is also home to our dairy herd, and it is their milk that goes into Lewis of London Ice Cream.
Made in small batches here on the farm, we use all natural ingredients, sourced from British producers wherever possible. With zero milk miles in the production of our ice cream it has quite literally come straight from the farm to you.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do...
- Wholesale ice cream suppliers to restaurants, pubs, hotels, visitor attractions and many more.
- Family take home tubs also available.
- Wide range of flavours available in sizes from 110ml to 4.7lt.
- Custom flavours on request.
- Freezer van delivery or collect direct from our farm.
- Contact Rhys to discuss your requirements on 07980 102375.